Tech Writer turned Software Developer.
To me, writing is utopia and software development is logical manifestation. I specialize in problem solving using python, web development and databases.
I tread life with curiosity for culture & knowledge. South-Indian by birth, child of the world by heart.
National-level presentation at Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) Student Convention, Mount Zion College Feb 2018
Chargebee Internal Hackathon - Aug 2019
Final year capstone project (Feb - Apr 2018)
Thiran (Intra-college competition)
2014 – 2018 (graduated 2019)
Bachelors in Engineering - Electronics and Communication Technology
Alagappa Chettiar Government College of Engineering and Technology - Anna University
2012 - 2014
Math & Biology Major
DAV Higher Secondary School - Mogappair, Chennai
Engineering Cut-off: 196.5/200
SBOA School and Junior College - Anna Nagar, Chennai
CGPA : 10/10
Being an avid writer, I started my blog a long while ago when I completed building my first PC. But ever since it has been quite a drag. Mostly because I couldn't settle on a theme, which then led to having a bunch of articles on various subjects. On the whole I intend to completely rework on the layout, theme and my throughput, but if you want to read one of my best written articles, go here.
My most fulfilling but costly hobby. I got into the PC building space long before I built my first PC in Dec 2020. From here I branched on to three short-lived hobbies - Gaming, Streaming and Mining - each lasting for only about three months. I've been giving advice and guidance for numerous people since Nov 2020. Reach out to me if you are contemplating about building a new PC.
Having had a good grasp of regional languages (Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi), I've always been mesmerized by the ubiquity of Spanish and Chinese. I have been learning Spanish, though I would consider myself an absolute beginner, the diaspora surrounding Spanish is quite huge.
I'm talking an entire continent (excluding Brazil) and it's wonderful how closely has it integrated with their culture. Though my experience with Spanish speakers so far has only been through pen pals, they have been some of the most down-to-earth and jovial people.
I spend an hour each day learning Spanish and I'm actively looking for more pen pals. Email me if you would like to be a part of my learning journey.
This is actually more than a hobby and part of my daily routine. I used to be averse to weights and thought body weight exercises were enough to keep us in shape.
It was not until I went to several gyms to research for our own gym (we opened our gym in Feb 2021) would need, did I realize during my first weighted squat what it feels like to push your limits. It got me hooked and I've never looked back.
My physique is mostly cut and shred since I like to keep myself trimmed (but my cheeks always chubby, love them). 5' 9" weighing in at 145 pounds.
This is my most loved time, and the time when I'm most fierce. The adrenaline pump I get from playing football is kind of incomparable. Though I don't play too much these days due to lockdown and lack of proper company, I'm always up for a football session.
● Awarded “Exceptional Employee - 2020” in Chargebee, Dec 2020
● Lifetime member - “Write the Docs” International Community
● Twice runners-up cricket team in Chargebee cricket tournament
● Chairman of ECE Association (2017 - 2018)
○ Organized a national-level symposium by taking care of finances and events
○ Organized an intra-department symposium to provide more exposure to junior students about project presentation
○ Organized Industrial Visit for senior year students
○ Recruited juniors as Year Coordinators to be part of ECE Association
● Chief Editor - ECE Department magazine “Enigma” (bi-annual publication)
○ Wrote four articles which featured during 2017 & 2018
○ Proof-read numerous articles
○ Mentored three aspiring writers during 2017 & 2018
● Year Coordinator of ECE Association (2015 - 2017)
○ Assisted in organization of state-level symposium during 2015 & 2016
● Year Coordinator of Youth Red Cross Club (2015 - 2016)
○ Assisted in organizing blood donation camp and spread awareness among students about donating blood.
○ Assisted in organizing a camp to a nearby village for assistance and advice on clearing Prosopis juliflora shrubs, an invasive weed disrupting atmospheric humidity.
● Quarter-finalist high school football team in the Annual DAV Schools Sports Event, held at DAV CBSE, Mogappair in 2013.
● Semi-finalist basketball team in DAV Intra-school Athletic Meet, Sep 2013
● Certified 1st DAN Black Belt Taekwondo martial artist, Dec 2011
○ One-time South India-level gold medallist
○ One-time State-level gold medallist
○ Two-time District-level gold medallist
This is one of my long standing bucket list item. The reason why I haven't started on Dapps yet is because I need to read up on Web3 before I get my hands wet with development.
Though I don't entirely like the field of cybersecurity, there is one specific aspect of it that I really like - Cryptography. Back in college I remember being so intrigued by it and asking so many questions that my professor was visibly exhausted after answering them all. Found a great book on it, would be reading it soon.
Contributing to GitHub Arctic Vault projects has seemed a incredibly unachievable task for me because of the incredibly tight-knit communities and complexity of repos. Nevertheless I found a particular repo in Docker that fits me, only problem is, it is completely written in Go. When I'm done with learning MERN stack I'd be heading right over to Go and start climbing the mountain towards that first Docker commit.
I really hope for Covid to end soon so all the rock climbing classes start back up. I like using my forearms strength and it is known to be crucial for rock climbing, hence my interest in the sport.